All medium and large businesses can face legal problems, regardless of how carefully your contracts and agreements are drafted or how well your entity was incorporated. Employees, vendors, contractors and competitors can cause issues that you must address quickly and effectively.
We have the experience and knowledge to assist your company, and to reach as efficient a resolution as possible. Our attorneys provide sound advice and business counsel to medium and large companies in Southern California. Whether you need outside general counsel or representation in a specific matter, we can help your business overcome challenges and move forward.
Common Issues Your Business May Face During Its Life
In addition to drafting bylaws and articles of incorporation, we can assist your business with all aspects of development, including:
- Employment matters
- Health care law applicability
- Antitrust and unfair competition
- Intellectual property matters
- International law issues, including import/export
Shareholders litigation is another common issue for medium and large businesses. Our attorneys have experience with creating agreements for shareholders , so we understand issues such as:
- Disputes between minority and majority shareholders
- Breach of fiduciary duty by the board or shareholders
- Entity restructuring or dissolution
- Ownership transition for closely or privately held companies
- Terms for selling stock
- Principal valuation provisions
If any of these matters require litigation, we can represent you at trial, in negotiations or in alternative dispute resolution (ADR). Our attorneys understand that litigation is costly, and strives to resolve disputes in as fair and timely a manner as possible. We can work to protect your rights no matter how complex dispute.
Get Sound Advice From An Experienced Business Lawyer
Contact us for a free consultation.